~:[CH7 - Day 145]:~ Precision
The presentation of this dish was the best out of all that I ordered and this dish in itself was not sensational in its presentation, nice but not sensational. Why do I even bring this up? This was served at a Michelin-star restaurant that I had a chance to eat at. It actually is affordable (maybe expensive for what it was) but what catches your attention with each dish is the simplicity in its presentation but its complexity in its makeup. The various subtle flavors fill the palate and leave you wondering just how did they do it? I think people are like this. We often judge books by their covers but sometimes we find the most amazing and complex combinations hidden by someone who is quiet or hidden in the shadows. It's often times the ones that speak the loudest that get heard but the ones who are overshadowed that sometimes have the ideas to unlock the solution to the problem. While I encourage those with those great ideas to speak up, we all must open our eyes and not listen to the first voice we hear, rather that voice of reason who can help find us the precision we need to assemble something as amazing as this. It may not flaunt itself as a Michelin-star dish, but presentation means nothing compared to smile left on your face when that dish hits your palate.


No comments:
Post a Comment