Tuesday, July 17, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 197]:~ A Little Routine

~:[CH7 - Day 197]:~ A Little Routine
It's funny how sometimes you find yourself falling into that routine. The one where you feel so comfortable that you realize you must break that routine so that you can grow. Routines are great for productivity but not necessarily for growth. You can do the same thing a million times, but in most things, changing things up will not only keep up your interest and motivation, but will also challenge you a bit more. I always catch myself in that routine in many things I do and it takes all of me to break out of it so that I can find more growth in my day. From planning and organizing to designing, I always have to kick myself to say, change things up. Sure, the routines can be effective for some, but in most cases, we need to find variations in the way we do things to find out if those changes can make ourselves better.

No comments:

Post a Comment