~:[CH7 - Day 203]:~ Strikeout
A part of life is striking out. In fact, you may strikeout more times than you get on based, however, the key is that you keep on getting back up there and facing your own demons. You cannot allow yourself to back down and become defeated. With each opportunity, you must learn and grow, ready to get back up there even when you think you don't have a chance. While the Angels fell today despite a late rally, it was great to celebrate my brother's birthday at the ballpark and even more special to do so with Jordan attending his first baseball game. Today reminded me of all the times that I struck out in life and in many of those moments, my brother was there for me. Every year I talk about how he would dress up as Batman and thus, I would be Robin, which was just like how our lives were. In my life, I have followed in my brother's footsteps and have learned from him as he has guided me and watched over me. Jordan is so lucky to have him as a father, because I know he will look over him even more so than he watched over me. All the lessons he taught me early in life, helped make my own life easier when I struck out as life moved forward and it made it easier knowing that I had someone watching my back every step of the way. I know that in the future that I will strikeout again, but I also know that everything I've experienced up to now will help me regain my focus so I can get back into the batter box of life waiting for the day that I will rise up and show the world what I am made of. Happy Birthday Brother. I Love You!


No comments:
Post a Comment