~:[CH7 - Day 202]:~ Under Better Circumstances
My heart has been a little bit heavy as in two days, I've attended two memorial services. It's never easy to attend a service and even tougher to have two in a row. Regardless, it's nice to reconnect with many of those who you haven't seen in awhile. I guess it's interesting how even after their life is over, people have the power to bring people together, one final time. I always here I wish we were seeing each other under better circumstances and while I wish that was the case, I am also glad that we are all having the chance to reconnect at all. I will definitely appreciate the fact that we had more time to spend together, as while I was bogged down with a number of items on my to-do list, I was able to find some time to see my family and join them in remembering someone who impacted the lives of so many. Seeing so many come together on a Monday afternoon showed just how amazing of a man he was. Rest in peace Mao Yim.


No comments:
Post a Comment