~:[CH8 - Day 184]:~ For All That We Don't Understand
I kept ordering the wrong thing on my last night in Tokyo. I couldn't decipher everything on the menu and so I ended up with a few surprises, some good and some bad. However, I think the intrigue about life is that we don't fully understand life. We're bound to be confused, we're bound to be lost and we're bound to make mistakes. We don't understand a lot of things and that is perfectly okay. It not only is the intrigue about life, but exactly how life should be. As I walk away from Tokyo, it's all that I don't understand that keeps drawing me back. Part of my love of Tokyo is that I want to learn more, grow more and figure out more of what I don't understand. I guess it being part of my roots, it becomes one of the strongest reasons, but there are so many indescribable things that leave me wondering. I know it won't be long before I return and before I can once again greet my wonderful and loving friends in Tokyo, but for now, I am left wondering and trying to figure out all that I don't understand, similar to what I experience daily in life.


No comments:
Post a Comment