~:[CH8 - Day 186]:~ Delivery
No longer were my messages being sent from abroad, as I was finally home. After taking care of some errands, I caught up with a friend, trying to get back to life as it was before I left. It's never easy to do. However, you try your best in order to do so and hopefully find a way to get things back on track. While my sleep schedule is off still and I know that adjustments need to be made, it was also nice to not worry about a thing and just chill. Of course, while most of the day was just an adjustment, the best delivery of the day came in the form of an update of the Clipper's new signing. The Internet went crazy as news broke that we would now be bringing Kawhi and PG. An unexpected thrill overcame me and was the cherry on top of the day. While not much can top reconnecting with friends and being in the comfort of your own home, this was a close second.


No comments:
Post a Comment