Thursday, July 4, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 185]:~ In the Skies

~:[CH8 - Day 185]:~ In the Skies
When you take a late afternoon flight from Asia, it tends to be one of the longest days of your life. As I hit the skies after a morning in Japan, I landed with a full day ahead of me. Yes, I gained five hours in the day after landed (the time I lost when I left). We ventured to Ktown for lunch and had spicy galbi jjim at Sun Nong Dan. It was a great welcome home and much better than the quake that hit when we landed. I ventured home and got some rest before we headed out for the fireworks. I made my trip schedule specifically to be with this boy as he enjoyed his fireworks. While he was knocked out by firework's end, it was great to see him enjoy the beauty in the skies. From the airplane to the ground, the magnificence of the sky is undeniable and it was fitting on a day like today, where we celebrate our independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment