~:[CH8 - Day 196]:~ From the Big Screen
I think it would be interesting if we could see a movie of our own lives. What would that movie entail and what would be the focus? As I came out of the television today, I began to think about it. Would it be focused in athletes, MUN, arts or travel? I am not sure where it would lead and what it would be about, but then I would also be curious about the script of others. I think we are so fascinated by seeing others coming from the big screen that sometimes we forget that we are the lead in our own movie. We have the power to change what goes on around us and to write the ending we hope to have. Sure, there are a number of factors that impact that, but the script writers of movies have the same problem. As while in Hollywood, they have the freedom to create sometime so unearthly that we would never be able to do it in our own lives, our story doesn't have to be one that is made to impress others. Let's focus on writing a script that is not made to impress others, rather simply that is made to make ourselves happy. As I continue to wonder what the script of my life would be, for now, I am just enjoying each day of shooting the film of my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment