Friday, July 26, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 207]:~ A Whole Different Land

~:[CH8 - Day 207]:~ A Whole Different Land
Storm troopers came marching along in such warm temperatures. I came expecting a massive crowd, but was surprised to see a moderate  one all around the park. The "ghost town" actually was fairly true as I wandered through Disneyland, realizing that it was less crowded than usual. It could be the new passes, price system, or even more space, but regardless, it was pretty awesome. I wandered through the park, took photographs, and even was the pilot on the new ride. We actually did a pretty good job on the ride. It paralleled to the experience of a few visitors from Japan who are staying in the US for a bit. It made me wonder, what does this "different land" look like when you come, especially when the language spoken is different. It was a day full of different lands, however it is in these experiences that we find our ability to explore and learn on one of life's many great adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment