~:[CH9 - Day 126]:~ Let's Celebrate
May the 5th has always been a day to celebrate. I always have woken up to this cutely designed helmet laced in money for children's day. Yes, I know, I probably am too old for this, but it still has been a tradition. It also has been my own tradition to save these as is. As a young child, I disassembled it as soon as possible to get the money off of it, but as I got older, the money became less important and the sentimental value of it became its worth. It also has been a celebratory day as it's my cousins' birthdays. Yes, they are brothers and yes, they were born on the same day five years apart. Amazing, right? I've lived next door to them my entire childhood and work with one pretty much every day for awhile now. We ended up with a large social circle, social distanced chatting into the night. It was nice to get out even if it was just for a bit, but of course, there was still work to do to prep for the next day. It was a great day and even in quarantine, there are reasons to celebrate. I hope we can continue to find more day by day.


No comments:
Post a Comment