~:[CH9 - Day 136]:~ The Search
I've found solace in making art. As while it's been a time where many of us feel lost, sometimes we rediscover things we've loved and had lost alon the way. I don't think I ever lost art, but have not been of fond of it as much as I am today. To be able to work with images and connect with others around me has been an amazing discovery. We each have something like this and for those who have not found it, I hope that you do moving forward. We don't have to be super productive during this time, as for some, it will be a challenging time, but find something that brings you happiness and can comfort you in this time of difficulty. I would love to hear your journey and what's you've found or are looking for on your search, but regardless, good luck on the search.


No comments:
Post a Comment