~:[CH9 - Day 129]:~ Finding Peace
I was working on a project for a friend today and thought about how I've been able to use time to check some things off my to-do list, but also allowed me to have the time to help out others. I've wanted to help in that regard for some time, but it took awhile to do so and now I've been able to do it. While I hope for things to go back into a normal pace and rhythm, I have also enjoyed this time to work on a lot of things including finding peace. I think it's a difficult thing to handle this situation until you come to terms with settling things within. It's not as easy for others who face a lot more issues whether it's the discomforts of home, the worries of the future, or the severing of relationships, but if we focus simply on settling things within ourselves first, it seems like the rest of things will come a lot more naturally. I found my inner peace as I worked with my friend today and an although it was a day full of productivity, the greatest thing that I accomplished today was when I was just sitting by my lonesome searching for that peace within.


No comments:
Post a Comment