~:[CH9 - Day 142]:~ With a Cherry on Top
It was a nice day out. I ventured to get lunch from a friends place to support them and in the process got to be outside of the house. I also was able to get a few things done like drop things off to my classroom and even threw a few things I've been meaning to get rid of. I spent the morning working on a few assignments, reviewing grades and planning for the final few weeks. There's a lot going on and a lot that needs to be taken care of and I hope that I'll get it all squared away soon. While there still is uncertainty for the future including the schedule moving forward, I guess we just have to do our best to ensure that we dot our Is and cross our Ts so that when the time comes, we're ready. I ended up frying up some chicken today. Thursdays is often a dual household dinner, so I cook double the amount. I had some fun even though I made a bit of a mess and added a cherry on top (it's actually ume - plum). I've been awaiting what is going to happen ahead, but for now, I'll enjoy enjoy today and worry about the rest another day. It looks like it will be a beautiful weekend. Soak it all in and do your best (although not easy) to let your worries melt away.


No comments:
Post a Comment