~:[CH9 - Day 130]:~ The Untold Story
An author was giving excerpts from her book as she talked about strangers. It mentioned how we as people may know someone, yet still be strangers. How many stories do we have that have been left untold. Often time, the stories we hold within are about pain and other times it's about love. As she talked, the question that was posed was, "do you know how many untold stories there are in your heart." I heard my dad working so early in the morning and stepped out to see him working away. Many may not see him in this light, be his is one of the greatest craftsmen, with ideas coming left and right, then having the ability to execute that plan. However, that story was all too obvious as I've seen it so many times. Today, I thought, I wonder how many stories from his life I haven't heard, similarly, how many of those stories haven't I heard from my family and friends? In times like these where the road ahead is uncertain, you wonder if it's time to search those untold stories and share them with those you love. Many of these memories you've held within for one reason or another or you simply haven't shared about some moments that are precious to you. Those untold stories that lay deep within our hearts are read to be told and it's a better time than ever to share them with those you love. Even those you are closest too are sometimes strangers and hopefully as you unravel all those untold stories, you'll find yourself closer, as you erase strangers away.


No comments:
Post a Comment