~:[CH9 - Day 335]:~ Simply Impastable
Even I knew what I would be facing today and so I planned accordingly. Since I knew we would all be recovering from the break, I decided on keeping the workload light. It actually fell at a good time as we normally have work days and Q&As in class the week of Mira Costa. It worked out to be the best, as it gave the students a chance to get their work done and also focused in on asking questions that they may have had. I knew it would be simply imPASTAble to get any lecture or information through. As I myself struggled later on in the day, I decided to focus on cleaning up my digital files as it was almost complete and even leveled up to 41 on POGO. When dinner came around, I didn't have a plan for what to do, but ended up deciding to make one of my dad's favorite dishes. In the end, the pasta came out great and it had just the right balance of tanginess, sweetness, spiciness and saltiness. I finished the night with letters of recs that I'll be finishing up tomorrow, but by night's end, I realized that it ended up being a pretty good and productive day.


No comments:
Post a Comment