Monday, November 1, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 305]:~ The Dub

 
~:[CH10 - Day 305]:~  The Dub

It was a rough Monday. I had college recommendations to finish along with this and that and stayed up pretty late on Halloween. It was a busy day ahead, but it was a day I got through because I enjoy the CIF photo day and our first practice with this team. We rolled through our shoot, did our traditional run and then wrapped it up. I had tickets to the game that evening and so I rushed out afterwards to make it on time. Right after parking, I got a message that there was a good deal for seats and so I checked it out and upgraded my seats, really upgraded. It was weird being so close and actually there were definitely some negatives to it, but at halftime we walked to the lounge and realized the perks of sitting where we did. Food and drinks were included; definitely a dub! Little did I know that Anthony Anderson sat down right in front of me in the lounge as we ate and I'm sure there were others there as well, but it was being so close to the players that made it amazing and made it better to realize just how lucky we got. To top it all off, we played horribly through most of the game, but we made a run at the end and finished with an incredible run to steal this win. I think back to that split second where I thought if I should take this chance and now that I look back on it, I was glad I didn't hesitate. Often times, we have decisions we need to make and the route we often take is the most stable, however, every once in awhile you should roll the dice to see just what you end up with, more times than not, you'll end up with a dub!

No comments:

Post a Comment