Tuesday, November 9, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 313]:~ Together

 
~:[CH10 - Day 313]:~ Together

Togetherness is sometimes underrated. I think prior to the pandemic, it was all about what cool place you've been too or what amazing food you ate, rather than simply being together. I think we appreciate more than ever just the chance to be together and again I've experienced that feeling of how joyous it is to simply do things we did before. Even if the place we go is not as fancy, just being able to be around each other has been the most valuable part of it all. As while we think about all the things we want to do to catch up on what we missed, don't ever forget the quality time you've grown to appreciate with the loved ones around you. As while we slowly edge back into our normal routines and lives, let's never forget to keep priority #1 on our list as simply being together, as it is more precious than any exotic location or more special than any fine dining. As we signed cards and just chatted, I looked and just smile knowing that we were all together.


No comments:

Post a Comment