Saturday, November 27, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 331]:~ Just One More Percent

 

~:[CH10 - Day 331]:~ Just One More Percent

It's interesting when you are out exploring and then you realize just how low your battery is or when you are out having a great time and your energy level drops to almost zero. In both situations, we try to find a way to squeeze out that one percent. I am often busy, but like to make use of every moment and every hour. I don't like to waste time, that's why being on those final ounces of energy or battery can be quite problematic. People often tell me to make sure that I slow down, but as time goes on, the battery runs low and so does your energy. For now, I'll make the most of the time that I have and the energy level I am able to maintain, as I never know when that is going to change. Yes, there may not be much time to even breathe, but that's the way I like it, at least for now. Who knows how times will change, but for now, let's see what more there is out there to experience. Pushing through on that last percent.


No comments:

Post a Comment