I got woken up a little earlier than I wanted, but used the time to get some work done. There still is a lot to do, but left most of it for when I get home. We ventured to our normal stop and grabbed a wonderful meal. Luckily the wait wasn't too bad. It was nice to be full as we headed back to the hotel and ended up at Top Golf. The last time we were here, we waited a few hours and never got onto the course. This time, we actually were quoted about 90 minutes and about 40 minutes later, we were in a bay. The games they have were pretty fun and while I was winning most of the game, my dad snuck back and took the lead by just a bit. We did get a lot of rest and relaxation. While many people come to Vegas for gambling and partying, there is so much more to Vegas that makes it special including the amazing food and entertainment. On top of it all, the costs on the weekdays is incredibly cheap especially before Thanksgiving. If you're in a curry and need quick little trip, just make a quick stop, grab some great food and kick back and relax. Hope you all are having a wonderful start of the holiday week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment