Wednesday, November 17, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 321]:~ A Little Fishy

 
~:[CH10 - Day 321]:~  A Little Fishy

I actually was in the mood for ramen, but this place changed and didn't have ramen anymore. Regardless, we still ate there. In the end, I was glad we did, as we had a good variety of foods and was pretty well done. I still was craving ramen at the end, but was satisfied with the meal. It was a much needed meal in the middle of a packed day. When getting home, I had to work on a commission and before that I had a long day on top of practice and a meeting which happened simultaneously. My schedule often finds these types of situations, so I guess I'm used to it. It's definitely nice to know that in a few days, we'll be free for a little bit, but for now, I'll just enjoy this feeling of a delicious meal. As while I am still craving ramen at this moment, sometimes when your facing a situation that seems a little fishy, sometimes it's just an opportunity in disguise. No ramen, no problem, as the food ended up being even better and definitely hit the spot. Now who is ready for ramen?

No comments:

Post a Comment