Wednesday, November 24, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 328]:~ Stuck in a Jam

 
~:[CH10 - Day 328]:~  Stuck in a Jam

I knew that the traffic headed towards Vegas today would be bad, but didn't expect to have as long as a drive as I did on the way home. Bumper-to-bumper to state line, then another jam through the pass. Regardless, after enjoying our last few moments in Vegas, we arrived home safely. This trip is typically a very quick turnaround, however, it still is meaningful and necessary. The quality time is nice. As we venture through the second half of this holiday week, I hope that you all avoid getting stuck in the jam and enjoy this wonderful time in your own way. We each celebrate and enjoy time differently and I hope you all are able to enjoy it in the way you want to most. You deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment