Saturday, November 13, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 317]:~ Out From Behind the Screen

 
~:[CH10 - Day 317]:~  Out From Behind the Screen

There were definitely parts of virtual conferences that were great. The comforts of home, not having to walk around and even cooking a meal during lunch were things I missed. Of course today reminded me that coming out from behind the screen was a great thing. As we sat at lunch chatting away or even the bus ride together as the students sang together, you could tell that there was something special about being together, When committee ended online, we would go back into our normal lives, rather in person, we get to chat and can even recap on the day. Yes, it's a bit of a pain waiting for all the students to get picked up, but in that time, it's also nice having a little chat with them before they leave. I am beat and exhausted after this stretch of events, however, I happily stepped out from behind that screen and back into the real world of MUN. Kicking off our season today was memorable and I just hope that the days ahead can be as great as today.

No comments:

Post a Comment