Saturday, January 1, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 1]:~ The Table

 
~:[CH11 - Day 1]:~ The Table

There was no party. Even in the absence of a party, we had a nice spread of food. It's always tough when you've celebrated the new year with your family every year since you were born not to have the celebration, however, it is now two years we've been without it. Still yet, patience is something that that we must find and despite the disappointment of not seeing all of the family, at least we are lucky enough to still have good food. As we enter into 2022, we still are hoping that things will get better, regardless, it is up to us to make the most of our days and find the meaning we  hope to extract from days that may be tough. As I edited through the day, I found peace in the fact that what I finished today was satisfying. Having finished 30 minutes of video, I had reason to celebrate the first day of the year. As while there is so much I want to do, I know that when the time comes, I'll get my chance. For now, I'll enjoy what is available to me on the table and not worry about what I am missing. I hope we can find appreciation in all that we have. Here's to a healthy and happy 2022. I look forward to our journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment