~:[CH11 - Day 7]:~ Post Deadline
After reaching my deadline with a few hours to spare, I smiled. Going back to Thanksgiving, I have been working on and off to finish everything up since then. During the break, I took three days away from everything, but for the most part, I had my eyes glued to my laptop, designing, sorting, editing and planning. It wasn't the way I wanted to spend my break, but it was necessary to meet the deadline, especially when there were a few snags along the way. I've always been someone who tried to plan ahead and luckily, that routine helped me get everything done in time. All I wanted to do today was nothing. I didn't want to think much, I wanted to rest, and wanted to find something that I wanted to do. Of course there was the wrap up of distributing things people didn't pick up as well as this and that, however, it was a day where I just sat back and gave myself the mental break I needed. I rarely eat fast food nowadays, however, today, I stopped by Del Taco, after doing a quick errand, I got home, put on my headphones and turned away from my to-do list and focused on my "not-to-do" list. It always feels great when you meet that deadline, but even better to rest after that deadline. Tonight I shall rest and sleep early, as it's time to go to sleep without a major deadline on my mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment