~:[CH11 - Day 12]:~ When the Cheese Molds
I knew I was cooking dinner tonight, but I hadn't checked everything. The chicken broth was low, the chicken breast went bad, and the cheese was moldy. Sometimes in life, we find that the things we use daily can't be used for some reason or another. We still have our tasks to do, so we can either just give up or figure out another to make it all work. Luckily, I had some Kraft parmesan cheese and while it was not preferred, it worked. Every problem we face has some type of solution. For some, we may find an array of answers and for others, the complexity of solving it often will lead us to giving up. Let's do our best to persevere and figure out what we can substitute to make what we are working on lead to a solution. When I discovered that the cheese had molded, I figured out a new plan and ended up with creamy tomato pasta fusilli with a side of zuppa toscana soup. As while it may throw us off, I am confident we can all find a way when life throws a problem. I hope we all face up to it and solve it.

No comments:
Post a Comment