Tuesday, January 4, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 4]:~ Dance the Night Away

 
~:[CH11 - Day 4]:~ Dance the Night Away

It was our final day of dance for cross country. Every year, the athletes assemble their own dances. Most are not dancers, so it ends up being a fun display, although many do end up surprising with good routines. However, this year, we ended up with a few groups with amazing performances. I love the effort and focus they put in to something that is not their forte with many staying beyond the period to work on perfecting their routines. While I wish we had a bit more time so I could have required a longer routine, I am glad that they were able to at least perform. It was good motivation as I moved into my worked focus afternoon and evening. The fix I had yesterday worked and so editing was a little less painful today and it felt like I was dancing the night away. One of the last segments allowed me to splice in the performances from today and I was happy with the end results. As they say, dance like nobody is watching and in those tough binds you might get through, instead of stressing out, dance the night away or at least find something that will allow you to take your focus away for a bit, so you can destress and refocus once again. Tonight, these performances were just that, which led to a night where I felt like dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment