~:[CH11 - Day 27]:~ The Many Thoughts of People
I saw this picture while scrolling through Instagram (@nao_ik) and it reminded me of people. The thoughts of people are like a library of books. Each of the books with it's own theme and story, each aged differently, maintained differently and the stories within them are different lengths. With some, we connect with, others seem distance and we choose according to what we are looking for or what we enjoy. As I thought about the discussion my friend and I had, it made me see how different our stories are and it made me wonder what would my story look like. On a day of allowing my body to rest, my mind wandered and thought about so many things and this picture encapsulated it all. If our thoughts were books, this is how they would be displayed and while it may be interested to see what's within them all, time only allows us to select a few. What is your story like?

No comments:
Post a Comment