~:[CH11 - Day 24]:~ Just Straight Facts
It was the start to a new semester, a new season and another step in prep for Nationals. It's been tougher with a larger group, but still, doing grills via Zoom has it's perks. I was playing with the hype squad style as I spotlighted the speaker and someone hyping them up. It ended up being funny. Regardless, listening to them, while we are still at the stage that they need more details, I am always so proud of how knowledgeable my students are. The topics they discuss are far from what any other student their age may be able to address in this realm. I read through their position papers later that night, filling my day with all the facts that they've compiled over the past few months. It won't be long before they are using all this info and making me even more proud.

No comments:
Post a Comment