Monday, January 3, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 3]:~ Power Up

 
~:[CH11 - Day 3]:~ Power Up

When I got a deadline coming up or have to finish something, I tend to lock myself away. I am able to get pretty focused and push forward. It was a lot harder to do today as my computer began to lag and I got the spinning wheel (almost of death) every time I clicked. I was feeling like I wanted to pull my hair out. I powered up with a good meal and got back to work. After wrapping up for the evening, I made a plan and figured out how to fix the lag. I'm hoping that this fix may be just what I needed to avoid the delays. These tech lags have nearly doubled the amount of time it would have taken me to finish, however, there is only so much you can do. When you're in those binds, power yourself up and do your best to tackle that problem head on. You won't always be able to solve the problem, but at least you'll know you gave your best effort in doing so. Will it work? Only time will tell and so I am hoping for your prayers so all will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment