Monday, January 10, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 10]:~ Dreaming of Beyond

~:[CH11 - Day 10]:~ Dreaming of Beyond

My friend sent me a picture from Japan. It made me a bit sad as I was wishing that I could visit. It's been so long since I've been able to wander around with my friends and a few people that I was suppose to collaborate with in 2020, while I still chat with them, it's harder to stay connected. Regardless, the dream still exists of being beyond and being able to visit again one day and even more importantly, be able to spend time with my friends once again. As we deal with the craziness on our own campus, it seems that time is not in the near future, however, there always is that hope and dream that beyond these tough days, there are brighter ones ahead. I only hope that they will come soon, as my longing has been getting stronger as more and more days go by. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment