Wednesday, January 5, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 5]:~ Above the Call of Duty

 
~:[CH11 - Day 5]:~ Above the Call of Duty

I never have been a do the minimum type person. Going above and beyond is something I have always been used to and so when I see students putting in that extra time and effort into their assignments, I am appreciative. I am not sure how this idea got ingrained in my head, however, I am grateful to my upbringing to teaching me such a valuable thing. As I did all the things I really didn't need to do, I thought to myself, should I just cut this out? Occasionally I may consider it, however, I feel that going above the call of duty is a routine that is the foundation for success in our lives. I know that time is precious and our energy is sometimes on low, but whenever possible, go above and beyond the expectations of anyone around and you'll pave a smooth path ahead for yourself. As busy as we may be, we always have the time to do a little bit more to make the work we produce something that is not just complete, but show all the additional effort we put into making something that is above the call of duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment