
~:[CH11 - Day 337]:~ Figuring Out an Approach
I was excited to go to Mira Costa. We don't always have the best performances at the novice conferences, but I think it's also the turning point for the freshmen as they learn a lot about how to improve as they head forward. Life is like that sometimes. You take on a task and struggle with it, but use it to help you figure out how to approach it the next time you face it. MUN is not a typical class that will simply give you knowledge, but it will help you build resiliency, grit and the ability to negotiate on the top of the knowledge and information gained through research and preparation. The type of changes I see from students are amazing and I am always so proud to hear about how they succeeded because of things they learned here. A lot of those successes started with the struggles they faced early on here at Mira Costa. The spirits seemed up for the group, however, as I think they enjoyed the conference and for many, I know they'll look forward to the next conference trying to figure the best approach to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment