
~:[CH11 - Day 349]:~ In Formation
I knew it was going to be tough. I only gave the athletes five days to choreograph and learn their dances. For many of them, dancing is not their forte and to teach others to do it is even more challenging. I was impressed at the groups as their coordinated themselves and created a day of these beautiful dances. Even if the presentations may never win a talent show, to see where they started to where they were was impressive. From ballroom dancing to blasts from the pasts, we had such a range of music and styles and it made it even more enjoyable. In the end, it took me awhile to decide on the winner, but the sets this group put together and the energy they brought to their performance made them stand out. Of course, they didn't win by much as I had a number of groups who did so exceptionally well. I loved it. In the end, they all joined together to say our last "ohana" to close out this dance unit. I thoroughly enjoyed our time and look forward to what they have in store for next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment