
~:[CH11 - Day 352]:~ The Wheel of Death
It was "wheely" annoying. It actually was beyond frustrating as I tried to figure out a way to get my computer to run faster. I had a hunch that Friday and Saturday went to smoothly as the wheel of death appeared and never allowed me to escape. I started the day realizing I had not converted one meet's worth of footage with took the morning to do. With a late start, I refocused and got to work. Sadly, what should have taken a few more hours, took the rest of the day and I still was not done. Luckily, I was ahead so I had a bit of time to spare, but still, this tech issue meant that I couldn't search through the footage thoroughly and create as good of a video as I wanted to. When I made the choice to use the older version of Final Cut, I wasn't sure how it would go, but after Saturday thought I made the right choice, but today, I regretted that choice and wish I used the newer version even if I was unfamiliar with it. Regardless, I painstakingly survived the day, although I did not complete what I should have even though I spent seven hours more than I thought I would have. While painful, I am glad that I am progressing towards wrapping up this project, creating something that will leave everlasting memories for these athletes. As while the wheel of death spins, it cannot defeat the will to finish this project so that athletes can cherish these precious moments they've shared this season. Bring it on wheel of death! I'm ready.

No comments:
Post a Comment