
~:[CH11 - Day 345]:~ From These Pages
The show may have taken their final bow tonight as I watched it being streamed on TikTok, however, what they accomplished can never be erased. Some may argue the show was a failure because of how short of a run it had, but simply to be on that stage with a cast of KPOP stars, those new to Broadways and a majority AAPI cast, you cannot discount the stride forward that they took. Sure, it would have been nice to see the show go on a run as the energy in the theater when I saw it was incredible, however, in the end, while the show ended tonight, what they have accomplished cannot never be erased. Our lives are a journal that is recorded day by day and in these pages that we write are things that will leave a lasting impression on our lives. Some of the things we write are scars that we will carry while other moments will be badges we can proudly wear. As I scroll through my collection of Playbills from the show, I smile knowing that I will always be able to see the bios of this amazing cast and just thinking about how they were all brought together for this incredible run. As I said before, I hope that we can put up a fight and bring the show back to Broadway, but even when the billboards of the show come down and the show is no longer a fixture on Broadway, nothing can ever erase the fact that in these pages, history was made. On this final emotional night, I send my deepest congratulations to the amazing case of KPOP. I am so proud of what you create and was so proud to be one of the lucky few who was able to experience it. Just remember, that from these pages, your legacy can never be erased.

No comments:
Post a Comment