Friday, December 30, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 364]:~ Rain Drops

 
~:[CH11 - Day 364]:~ Rain Drops

I headed out for lunch today, one of the first meals I've had outside in the last week. It was quite nice to be able to enjoy the hot ramen broth on a rainy day. It was great to have another day of just chatting and enjoying the day. I didn't have any deadlines for big projects, so I could relax a bit and not have to worry about a load of work awaiting me when I got home. Instead, I focused on the rain as it dropped to the floor and the ripple that ensued. Rain often sends people scrambling like ants and of course, the roads turn into chaos. However, like many others, I see the beauty when the rain drops. There is something aesthetically pleasing when they show those slow motion videos of a water drop. There's a bit of suspense as you wait for the water to drop as you look down and see the beautiful ripple. The pitter patter of the rain also is something that always has been soothing to me. The day was similar to that pitter patter as it flow like the gentle ripples on the ground below and the soothing sounds of the day left me relaxed as I worked on finishing a list of random things. While it didn't rain all day (or I don't think it did), I enjoyed the time I got to enjoy it, warmed even more as I thought back to the hot and delicious bowl of ramen. While the broth warmed me up, it felt like everything else found a way to warm my soul.  

No comments:

Post a Comment