~:[CH11 - Day 355]:~ Life is Suite
My body and mind were definitely exhausted, however, at the same time, my shoulders felt good as the stress and weight of the past month were finally gone. I was done. I could enjoy the time I had and didn't have the pressure I faced before. I guess it served as a reward, however, I got invited to enjoy today's Clippers game from the comforts of a suite. It was a great celebration after completing the banquet and a great way of transitioning into my last day of school in 2022. It's been a long and exhausting stretch, but I finally wrapped it up and just enjoyed the evening, relaxing, eating and watching the game. It was great to enjoy such a wonderful banquet last night, but today, I truly enjoyed the freedom I felt as I wrapped up this challenging stretch. As I got home, I smiled knowing that it was a great day, but as I type this, I can already feel that my mind and body are still exhausted and the only thing I need to make this day perfect is a good night's rest. Good night ya'll!


No comments:
Post a Comment