Monday, December 19, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 353]:~ Feeling Festive?

 
~:[CH11 - Day 353]:~ Feeling Festive?

If you walk around, you can feel how festive the vibe is as we close in on the holidays. However, while locking myself down, it was hard to focus on all that's around while I am glued to my screen working away. I was able to get away for a bit, however, as I enjoyed the beautiful decorations around me. After a quick break, I locked myself back down and wrapped up this unending project. It took about 200 hours of my computer converting the footage and about sixty hours of editing/rending time to wrap up this project, but when I clicked the final export, I was satisfied with the results. Sadly, I could not make each minute as precious as I wanted to, but it truly encapsulated all the great moments of the season. As the final video hit the one hour mark, I left out a lot of footage which was probably better as the wheel of death was still haunting me through the day. As it slowed, however, I sorted papers, packed envelopes and did my final checks for tomorrow's banquet. I'm too busy to feel festive, even during my little break, but soon enough, I know that I will wrap up this project and finally be able to enjoy all of the festive spirit around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment