It was fun shooting on media day for the girls team as we prep for the league season. I was grinding all day trying to wrap up editing the set of photos from yesterday, but took a break in order to get groceries, get presents ready then head out to take their photos. The setup worked out nicely as the shots came out pretty pure. Sometimes things just work out and for this shoot, it did. I ventured home to have dinner with the family as we chase the kiddos around the house. I went back to editing for the remainder of the night and wrapped up half way through the album. Regardless, it was quite a productive day, but also one where I was more relaxed, not having to worry about deadlines, as I could do what I wanted to at my own pace. While there's a lot I want to accomplish over break, I'll be sure to take my time and just enjoy the time I have.
Friday, December 23, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment