Thursday, December 8, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 342]:~ Development

 
~:[CH11 - Day 342]:~ Development

It was amazing to watch as the development of the dances took place. To see where they started and to see how much their performances have improved is amazing. It was fun to watch them get into their performances as they practice. A few groups needed a bit more work, but in the end, they did a great job in piecing together their routines. Even the groups I wasn't sure would be able to get it together, were able to get their performances on track. Today reminded me of the transformation in MUN or the sudden improvements in cross country. When you put your effort into something, at some point you find this moment and it is truly glorious. I was a little worried they wouldn't be ready by next week, but after today, I am definitely a little excited to what they put together. They truly have developed and now I'm hoping that they can enjoy the fruits of all their hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment