Cerritos is often referred to as an academic school. However, one thing I appreciate about the school is the wide range of skills sets our students possess. Our school excels in academics, but we also excel in a wide-range of areas as our students show off their range of skill sets. As while many will go into fields where this academic success helps them, I also see a lot of students who excel in other fields showing their athleticism, their artistic ability, their acting abilities, and their creativity. From those in business, teachers, musicians and actors, doctors and nurses, and engineers. The list is endless and when I hear of the great things there up to, it does make me quite proud. As I graded assignments today, I was impressed by the designs that they cam up with. Some of them got their inspiration from previous designs, but added their own spin and many of them you could tell that this was something in their skill set. As we sheltered away, trying to stay dry as the storm raged outside, I was glad to see these beautiful designs that made me appreciate the fact that on a regular basis, I get to see the full skill set of many of my students. What is your best skill in your skill set?
Monday, February 27, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment