~:[CH13 - Day 109]:~ Defying Gravity
As I finished all I could making sure all was in order before I left, before I knew it, I reached the end of the day. It was nice to wrap up practice and go around and watch the other areas wrap up. I watched one of our high jumpers who is shorter than I, leap six feet off the ground and over the bungee. It's cool to see him defy gravity and to jump to heights that get others around him excited. After a long week of work, I went home and packed up my things for a mini journey, while still having to get everything in order for league prelims Monday. The timing of this event wasn't ideal, but for this, I'd do everything I could to make it work. I said my final goodbye to LA for the weekend as I myself defied gravity, as I looked down below as the plane took off. It was a stressful day, but also a simple day, still yet a day where we defied gravity. There are so many things that we'll be amazed by throughout a day and we ourselves may be apart of it as well, but the reality is, while we may not have wings to fly, we're destined to realize in our lives that the sky's the limit. Our potential is limitless, so let's all aim to defy gravity.


No comments:
Post a Comment