
~:[CH13 - Day 117]:~ A Little Change in Pace
It felt a little weird knowing that I wouldn't have too large of a group for practice. For distance, I was left with three runners, plus two 4x400m teams. We had a short meeting for CIF, then we headed off to Bopomofo, something different than usual. It's nice when the pace of things changes as it kind of feels new and refreshing. Most times, I prefer a fast-paced and jam-packed day, however, it is nice to hit the slo-mo button and find yourself seeing life at a different pace. I bought lunch for my family and then headed out to a catch up dinner after practice. It felt nice to be able to relax, albeit briefly. I ventured home to finalize our entries for CIF and then relaxed a bit, as I cleaned up around the house. I still have a lot to do, but with this change of pace, I'll finally be able to find some free time to do the things I didn't have time to do in the past.

No comments:
Post a Comment