-7.jpg)
~:[CH13 - Day 115]:~ The Second Round
I went to see another performance of Sweeney Todd. The casts were divided into two groups and today was the first performance of the Pie Cast. I truly enjoyed seeing the musical for a second time. The feel was different, yet it was also familiar which allowed me to be able to prepare for the changes in lighting. When doing things for a second time, I think we all can admit that it allows us to prepare for what's to come. However, while we may be able to predict most of what will happen, there are variables that will arise that change how things play out. I enjoy watching musicals again to see the smaller details I missed or the differences in how a performer will execute a certain line or action. They did a beautiful job with this production and I am glad I had the opportunity to be there for both casts. As dark as the plot and storyline of this musical is, these students definitely shined on stage.

No comments:
Post a Comment