Tuesday, April 2, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 93]:~ Schedule Stacking

 
~:[CH13 - Day 93]:~ Schedule Stacking

One thing I learned when itinerary planning is about stacking. Save time by not having to travel back and forth to create efficiency in your schedule. The question I always get about fitting things into a day include this type of planning. With my shoot centered around Irvine, I was able to do a quick catch up that we've been putting off for awhile. It's always nice to chat and see what's going on, as over time, while you may be aware of somethings going on, you don't get the true essence of everything that you realize when you're face-to-face. It ended up being a nice chat and time well spent. It worked out well as the delay allowed me to miss traffic, something I didn't want to do after a day full of shooting. I drove home pretty happy as my shoot went well in the morning and I was happy with how the images came out. I excitedly ventured home to work on the set and began processing right away. I was able to wrap up the album from my event this weekend as well! It definitely was a productive day and it's always a cherry on top when what you produced was beyond your own expectations. Take a look at your schedule and see how efficiently you planned it. By moving just one or two things around, you may be saving hours that you might be spending in traffic. Here's to hoping you can make the most out of your days, hours, and even minutes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment