Sunday, April 7, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 98]:~ Hopelessness

 

~:[CH13 - Day 98]:~ Hopelessness

There will be many days in our life when we feel like hope is lost. Whether it's trying to reach a new goal or to find something that you've been missing. They often say that many people give up hope when they're right on the brink of breaking through. I am here to remind you to stay strong and be confident. If it's something you really want and it's something realistic, keep going after it if it's still something you want to aim for. Even when you think you're defeated, you never know what might happen. Similarly, in the sports I coach or programs I work with, I remind students to finish out strong, no matter if you're ahead or behind. Yesterday, I was reminded about this. In our fantasy league, it was the championships. I actually was content with making the championship after winning last year. It didn't look good as I started to lose ground in rebounds and assists and it seemed like I was out of it. I ended up reclaiming FT% and then somehow, flipped the FG% with just a few players left. My own player clutched it when my others stars didn't do so well. With one player left, I thought I would fall just short, but in the end, I edged my way into victory. You just never know. Even when it seems like the odds are against you, sometimes, a route presents itself that will allow you to find a way to what you're hoping to reach. Never give up because at the end of the day, even if you don't get to where you wanted to be, at least you can say, you gave it  your all. Life will be filled with these hopeless moments, but the more times you keep moving forward even when your chances seem bleak, the higher chance you'll have of making that hopeless moment into one of true victory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment