
~:[CH13 - Day 103]:~ Oh, What Luck!
As I scrolled online, I saw this images of a four leaf clover. Have you ever found a four leaf clover? Some who have not found one may say, they don't exist. Those who have may say, they don't change anything. There are things in life that we hope to find, some that when we find them, they're disappointing, while others may believe the opposite. We all have our opinions, we all have a way we view things, and in the end, our life turns out the way we've directed it to. Do I believe in luck? Part of me wants to believe in the word luck, but as I've always said, part of luck is the work that we put in and the other part of luck is sometimes our fate. Still yet, I believe that luck does exist, but we determine how much "luck" we have in our lives. As a number of things are ongoing around me, I can look around and think about what I can do to improve my own luck or rather, shall I say, improve my chances of finding success. Whatever you believe, work towards it and don't just believe that luck will come find you. Even if you believe in four leaf clovers, you still need to work to find one. Now, be on your way! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment