Wednesday, February 5, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 36]:~ Going with the Flow

 
~:[CH14 - Day 36]:~ Going with the Flow

It was a bit chaotic today. Trying to prep for our Open House Showcase while catching up and preparing for the week ahead was not ideal. However, I pieced together my lesson plans, assembled my meeting presentations, and wrapped everything up on my list. I prepared everything I had hoped to prepare and was amazed at how stress-free the process was, which is a bit worrisome. Regardless, I'll just go with the flow and hope all is well. I'll soon discover what I forgot to do, but for the time being, I'm content. I wrapped up the school day with a nice workout before the rain, as we found a few new solid athletes added to the mix. I checked once and then twice and called it a day, prepping for my early rise tomorrow. It will be something to look forward to for next week when I return and go full force with MUN, track and CIF on slate. Much like this entry, my day was quite scattered, but somehow, it came all together. Even on chaotic days, go with the flow, try not to stress out, and you may just find yourself coasting towards the finish line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment