
~:[CH14 - Day 55]:~ Just Weight
Mondays can be kind of rough, but this week might have been a little rougher with so many things lined up this week. From grills to photoshoots, meets and more, it was a packed week. Sadly, my overlapped schedule didn't quite mesh and I spent most of the day trying to get it all to fit together. By day's end, it didn't. Although it didn't work out, I kept my focus and wrapped up the day nicely, as my athletes hit the weight room. It was nice to take my focus off of parts of the day that didn't quite pan out. Life isn't always going to work out. Sometimes things go smoothly, while at other times, you're fumbling just to figure out how to best fit everything. At the end of the day, decisions must be made and you just have to live with how things turned out. We all wish that everything could just fall into place, but when it doesn't, don't worry and allow the weight of all the stress and worry go. Don't hide from what you cannot control, but rather, just focus on what you can control. I'll be cheering from afar from Friday as I keep my commitment I made on that day and as sad as I am, I also have adopted the mentality of, it's out of my control.

No comments:
Post a Comment