Tuesday, February 11, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 42]:~ The Calm Admist the Winds

 

~:[CH14 - Day 42]:~ The Calm Admist the Winds

It was cold and windy as storms believed around Japan, but not directly within Tokyo. Still yet, it was cold. I met my friend in Ueno and we chatted for a bit. As we chatted about some work stuff, a young man walked up to us trying to sell us a Polaroid. It took awhile, bit we finally struck a deal and he took it. While the cold was bone-chilling, there was a bit of calmness that radiated around us as we enjoyed the day. We ended up wrapping up a bit early due to the weather, but it was nice to find some time together and to capture this memory in a physical form. Storms will come and go, but if you look around, you can find that calm that hides within the storm that surrounds you. As I wrapped up my final few meetings, I am saddened knowing that I will go home, however, I will cherish the connections I made and the memories I've tucked away. As the winds continued to swirl around me, I left unbothered, as I find the solace I've been searching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment